Basic data and Social Media
Artisanal jam creations
Melmelària is a handmade jam project that started in 2014 thanks to some strawberry trees planted in a home garden, and since then the project has evolved to create and innovate, to offer new combinations that surprise the most demanding palates. Their jams are made with local and seasonal fruit and vegetables, without artificial preservatives or colourings.
Through one of the workshops offered in Melmelària you will be able to:
- Experience the craft activity as a reunion with the essence of our ancestors.
- Promote reuse and zero-waste cooking.
- Learn the process of making a jam or chutney, the treatment of the product, the cooking, the sterilization of the containers, the vacuum sealing and conservation.
- Get to know the different products that make up a jam: fruits, vegetables, flowers, nuts, spices, pectins, sugars, acids…
- Discover original and creative uses in the application of this product
- Make a jam and taste different sweet and salty snacks, paired or made with this product.
- Enjoy a meaningful group activity
What are the objectives:
- Improve the working climate, the motivation and cohesion of the group through a different activity and experience outside the workplace.
- Create a link between the attendees and the company, acquire a social and environmental commitment.
- Make staff aware of the importance of showing respect for the environment, the community, the local culture and the products of the territory.
- Contribute to the development of more responsible tourism
At Melmelària they have an indoor space of 25 square meters (suitable for groups of between 10 and 15 people) and 3 outdoor pergolas (2 at the entrance to the workshop and 1 in the garden at the back) that can be used as tasting areas for groups of between 25 and 35 people.
Attached to the workshop there is a shop selling artisan products made by Melmelària.
Fill the form to contact with MELMELÀRIA