Basic data and Social Media
Carrer del Sant Crist, 18, Cabrils, España
Hotel Beds: 18 – Rooms: 6
Dream accommodation in a unique space
Mas Vives is a 15th century farmhouse of 720 square meters on a plot of 1900 square meters, fully restored with large spaces and a private pool (8×4 m). It is located on the Costa del Maresme, 2 km from the beach and 25 km from Barcelona.
It has great privacy and stands out for the peace and tranquility it offers despite being close to the center of the town.
The farmhouse has 6 rooms and 17 beds, plus 4 bathrooms.
In the farmhouse itself there is a unique space, the hermitage of Sant Cristòfol, which dates from the 9th century.
Mas Vives offers gastronomic experiences, shopping, team building activities, wine tastings in the vineyards, etc. Yoga retreats can also be arranged there.
Rooms and indoor spaces
– Multi-purpose room: 40 m2, and very well lit, adjoining another room of 25 m2. Yoga sessions or meetings can be organized there. In theater/auditorium format it has a capacity for around 30-35 people.
– Entrance: 30 m2 space that can be used for reception or to offer small catering.
– Hermitage: unique space of 35 m2 with a capacity of around 30 people in auditorium format.
– Zona Moreres: it is a paved area, right in front of the entrance to the farmhouse and with the hermitage in the background and access to the pool and porch area. It has an extension of 200 m2
– Porch: Outdoor but covered space where outdoor presentations can be made. In winter, outdoor heaters can be installed. It has an extension of 100 m2
– Porch lawn: 120 m2 green space adjacent to the porch area.
– Pool area: The pool and its surroundings, combining wood and grass, offer a relaxing environment of 400 m2
– Parking: 350 m2
Fill the form to contact with Mas Vives