Basic data and Social Media
Base Nàutica Santa Susanna
Located on the De les Dunes beach in Santa Susanna, the Nautical Base offers a variety of activities to enjoy the sea. Its main objective is to provide a safe space, with the staff and necessary equipment, to all those who want to practice water sports.
They have a team made up of dinghy monitors and a team of lifeguards from the company Ocean Requestes Services for your safety.
Nautical Base services
At the Santa Susanna Nautical Base they offer rental and activities with:
- Hobie Cat (small sailing catamaran, ideal for leaving from the beach. Users must have a PNB sailing license or sail with a monitor. Maximum capacity per catamaran is 4/5 people.)
- Paddle Surf/SUP
- Paddle Surf XXL or BIG SUP (maximum capacity per table is 7 people)
- Kayak (with capacity for two people)
- Banana Boat (inflatable leisure boat, which is towed at high speed – minimum of 4 people and maximum of 10 per departure).
- Wild Wave (individual donut-shaped inflatable that is towed at high speed by a motor boat)
- Fly Wind (inflatable platform with capacity for 3 people towed at high speed by a motor boat)
- License-free semi-rigid boat rental (with capacity for 6 people)
- Jet Ski (jet ski rental)
The activities can be included in packs for groups in a personalized way and based on the number of participants.
Fill the form to contact with Base Nàutica Santa Susanna